Some groups play the same tournament format often. In this case, it
would be useful to have the ability to copy or duplicate a tournament
over and over.
Since 2007, Tournament Manager has a "cloning" feature that allows you to do this. When you clone a tournament, everything from the source tournament (the tournament being copied) is copied to the cloned tournament.
Steps to Clone a Tournament
Typically you will want to clone a tournament after you have created a Roster, set up the Tournament Parameters, and perhaps signed up players. You will have to decide, depending on the reason for cloning a tournament, whether to clone it before or after scores have been posted in the source tournament.
- Click on the "Change Active Tournament" tab.
- Select/highlight the tournament that you want to clone.
- Click on the "Clone Tournament" button.
- Enter the name of the duplicate tournament and click OK button.
- Load the cloned tournament.
For more information, see Duplicate or Clone a Tournament.